Thursday 11 July 2013

Spending First Night @ Incheon

The second time of i think a lot.. Its just like my mind want to explode. But the thing is i managed to think and reminisced what God life has to offered me. Now, i humbly thank him that i surpassed and achieved something from all and in from childhood days and as a grown woman.. I can say now i am fulfilled to my career but still lack of something that i need to dig more in my future..Whatever it is, only him knows it...

This is the sky line above bound to Incheon.. While think and reminisced of about 4 hours trip, I happened saw this. And my mind felt calm while seen this blues sky and white cottony cloud.. So what's next to me? I still don't know.. 

Arrived at Incheon Airport.. I was calmed as I walk along to the immigration. They were not so strict as I expected.. They do have huge airport like China. I ask for the English Map, the lady gave me the map and ballpen, luggage tag and AREX passenger's guide.


I went out to look for a taxi going to Unseo-dong, Lazy Bird Guesthouse. I was amazed because it was a lady taxi driver. She hardly understand English. So we dont talk while on the road.. And see this...


I paid 10,000 won from airport to the guesthouse,

The Lazy Bird Guesthouse


Owner's number.


The ladies dormitory, next room if for man's dorm..
The living room with free wifi and use of their computer..
The kitchen, serves free breakfast from 7am to 11am

Tips in getting to Incheon: 1. bring socket adapter because they were using round instead of flat. I am glad that the owner has spare adapter.2. Bring umbrella and sweat shirt or jacket because this season starts to pouring down rain.

No comments:

Post a Comment