Tuesday 6 August 2013

Luxury Buffet VIKINGS at Mall of Asia

Out of curiosity of famous blog topic. Kimmy and I have decided to have dinner date at VIKINGS. We had searched the location of where we can have dinner. It's originally took place supposedly last two weeks ago, but despite of no time schedule available we had reached the Mall of Asia only yesterday. We had to fall in line for your turn to come. If you wish, you can call the restaurant for bookings and reservations....





 
I noticed a lot of people, they come and go... Meaning, the restaurant are quite famous when it comes to traditional buffet lunch or dinner. Upon entry, they will ask you if someone has birthday on that day. They will give you small birthday cake and they will sing a HAPPY BIRTHDAY song for you.


They had different cuisine... You can pick what you want.. They have desserts too, Unluckily to me.. I am not enjoying my food. Because my stomach started a pain after I eat the Shrimp Siomai... or maybe because I have not eaten my lunch and straight eat at dinner?















Here are the rates:


Have fun.....

No comments:

Post a Comment