Saturday 1 December 2012

The Hair Ornament - Wig

It can drastically changed looks and appearance in terms of hair..You can do it for short..... Or

 Curly Hair and or Long hair..

I saw a lady, she's trying it on in a mall last Nov. 29, 2012. I found it cute. So i bought mine and played it on. I love it... I can doodle now my hair without cutting or perming my original hair... I must wear it even in at the outside. Lets see how they react with my fake hair.. :-)

Trivia: Some broken hear-ted person they tend to cut hair enormously and ending up frustration because its being cut. The bottom line is we can not put it back again after we already cut it or you may take several months to make it long again. So ladies, if you want to change your image just do it with the accessories like this stuff (wig)

You can buy it on your own Short Php 349.75; Curly Php 469.75 at The Lanmark, Makati City Philippines

No comments:

Post a Comment