Thursday 21 March 2013

YAKSONMYUNGA ~ Korea Golki Theraphy




I have been a regular customer of Yaksonmyunga for just over 2 months and my friend KIM is my bone therapist. All i can say is its amazing what a differece!, I am really glad I have met her, my body looks good and feel great. She managed to correct my unbalanced hip. It eases my sitting and standing posture. Because a year ago I slipped and hit my back painfully. Thumbs up..

She has programs for you that best suit for your needs.  Yakson House has variety of programs ready for effective care of your body. They have four branch located at the Philippines, USA, Korea and Japan. The programs are safe. Spread the new field of health culture and bone therapy to the world.~ YAKSON HOUSE

For more info visit their official website at http://www.yaksonhouse.ph/html/

No comments:

Post a Comment