Wednesday 8 May 2013

ICE SCRAMBLE or ISKRAMBOL ~ A Philippines Street Smoothie

A Philippines Street Smoothie in replace of Ice Cream.


Who are you guys don't remember this street smoothie of we have? It still yet available on our street and now also in SM and other Malls.

Ice Scramble or Iskrambol Date taken: 3-30-2013 6:01PM

Back, when I was a child. I still reminisced that I also a fan of this "Iskrambol". I am proud to say that I went to a public school during my elementary days. The essential basic part of my life. During that day, I always bought this smoothie "Iskrambol" together with the "Tira-tira" and "Sundot-Kulangot" after long day classes and subjects end at the afternoon. Run to the street vendor and bought this and barely not worried if its clean or not. Eventhough, I am still kickin' and alive..Hahaha!

The thing is, its chilly taste, refreshing, syrupy and perks up your hot bodied temp.

Not to mention, it is absolutely light on the pocket.

Neither pricey creams nor swanky coolers

Composition: shaved ice, sugar, milk, and chocolate syrup

Filipinos love eating their iskrambol plain and perfect!

No chance to get in the Philippines? Hahaha! you may ask nicely someone Filipinos you know or check it online. There are varieties of recipes for this. Have Fun!


No comments:

Post a Comment