Monday 6 May 2013

LIFE-SUSTAINING TRAVEL GADGET: Apple Iphone5

Recently, I got my new Iphone 5 from the Wipe Out Current Postpaid program by Smart Communications. :-) . I availed their program last March 2013 at no cost because I was trying to cut the line of no use for about a year of my low plan from them. I only paid for the reactivation fee. I am their loyal subscriber since 2008...

From Iphone4 to 5...It was great that I have my 5 now for envying the others. Hahaha!  I love nokia phones for they are Friendly user especially when in  a driving mode, but I need to switch to another mobile like Blackberry 9780 (It's an old model) but I find it just recently it's useful because of the BB Messenger for Php99.00 courtesy of my Suncellular Mobile Network...Back then, i hated blackberry. My job entailed me with long written emails and so on. I hate typos because it ended with the callous fingers on tip...Nyay!!


Blackberry, Samsung or Nokia.. I got my hands down to Iphone. My worlds of being a techie one and used of more emails and etc...So as 5 gives me a 99% of used.. I really enjoying the Iphone apps for camera, instagram, twitter, viber, tripadvisor, agoda hotels, fb and many to mention. I also used my daily planner apps instead of using my notebook planner. That's the amazing use of the iphone (any model). I often used google maps especially for the place that is not well known to the others or when I am driving the road of no one to ask. I am thankful to Smart for converting my low plan to unlimited access on web/ internet surf on my mobile for only at locals. Abroad has different charges may apply. So as, i dont need to go or find a wifi spot near. I also enjoyed the camera apps for taking pictures and do some edit to make photos even nicer to upload. I do book my ticket in an instant using Safari Browser. There are Podcasts for watching free videos online. I currently YOGA subscriber and I used it daily for free. Travel apps is also a must for me that helped me along the path. I am a fan of cam scanner.. It gave my life easier especially of when getting docs or info in one snap and send to email in an instant..Whola!!

If you want your paper trails or your business docs and or easy life...go on with the Apple or any mobile that has same features..and your on way to GO...have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment